Friday, November 14, 2008

Shake it, shake it like you bouts to get paid!

So, here it is: Winter Passing. What a freaking brilliant song. I seriously can't wait until TAI... tour again. It's going to be too wonderful. I can't wait to hear it recorded as Bill wants it, it's going to be genius- as what he writes always is.


My Mondayeyes bracelet is phenomenal and inspires me to write whenever I look at it. It might be my favorite thing that I wear. Eh, maybe not. I do love my Neon Body Style shirt.


Erm, just for fun:

I'd have to agree with Bill on this one, Butcher deserves a serious award- he is extremely talented, and I respect him for just that.

Oh, and I really want to win the newest SLH contest. I never win anything and I'm pretty sure the prize is Butcher artwork- which I really want.



Amanda's:
Song of the Day: The Academy Is...- Winter Passing
Name Drop of the Day: Patrick Bateman (I've been a little obsessed with American Psycho lately, don't judge)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the title is very miss leading...
0_o, brilliant!!! song !!


DJ