Monday, March 23, 2009

Gypsyhook

Man, what have I been doing?
Why have I not updated this in like a year?
Why am I asking so many questions?
Okay, so I'm all caught up on homework and what not. So, how about a little Q and A. (Inspired by my good friend (well, not really) The Butcher)
Q: So, Amanda, you're doing a Q and A, nice ob stealing Butcher's idea.
A: Well, ya know, that's how I rollll.
Q: Why did you use so many L's?
A: Apparently, in the internet world, the more extra letters you add to your words, the cooler you are.
Q: I see, so you're looking to be an internet celebrity.
A: If you call the coolest person on the planet an internet celebrity, than yes.
Q: I thought you said you already were the coolest person on the planet?
A: Oh. Well, yeah, duh.
Q: So, are you trying to argue with me or something?
A: Not so much argue as prove that I am right.
Q: Oh, so that's the way it is.
A: Well, yeah.
Q: You suck at Q and A's.
A: I know.

No comments: