Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Go!Go!Go!


I haven't updated in forever. Lame.
So, last Sunday was Warped. I'd say it was the best of all the years I've gone.

I liked A Rocket to the Moon before this, but now I love them. Such nice guys and amazing performers.

I've been told I look like Halvo, I'm not sure though. Eh.

Plus, I want to raid Nick Santino's closet. Which is weird, cause I'm a girl. But, hey what can you do.

I think I might put a few Rocket photos at the end of this post, which might be coming sooner than you or I think.

Erm....The Maine has the worst fans EVER.

Nonetheless, I bought a 'I partied my teeth out with John Ohhhh, The Maine' shirt.

Oh, and back to Nick, he has some of the raddest tattoos ever. (ie: ET)

Yup.

Oooh. I also gained a ton of respect for Sing it Loud, really cool guys.




Look ^ I did add a couple pictures.

No comments: