Monday, January 19, 2009

Nice legs, daisy dukes

My Photofinish order finally came.
1. 3OH!3 Bracelet
2. Anthony Green Tote
3. 3OH!3 Headband
The headband makes me look like a total baller, it's awesome.
I don't remember if I posted this already, but I twittered something Nat, but not really specifically to him, just in general about 3OH!3, whatever. The next day I look and he has sent me a message telling me to make sure I go buy my tickets and that it's going to be so fun. Mind you, I am the only one he has ever sent a message to. I look, and like 300 people have sent him messages. Erm...how freaking exciting is that?
Now, he for sure has to stay later so we can hang out.
Amanda's:
Song of the day: 3OH!3- Starstrukk
Name drop of the day: Jay Gatsby
Oh, and apparently my voice is the sweetest thing ever, and I am like the cutest thing ever. omg.
Oh please, gag me with a spoon.

No comments: