Monday, January 12, 2009

Call Me Your Darkness

My wallpaper is currently a delicious mess of Nathaniel Motte. I'm way too excited to be seeing him (well, them) in a couple months, then a couple months after that, and a couple months after that, plus possibly numerous more times after August. Hopefully we'll be able to hang out longer this time, as he is really a sweet guy, really hilarious, and super fun to talk to. Plus, he always smells good, even if he is dripping with sweat- weird. It must be his Ballerado blood.

Anyway, I think I am in love with Bones. That show is amazing. I got Season 1 for Christmas. Thanks you Santa! (Daddy)

Surprisingly, Seeley Booth is not my favorite character, Jack Hodgins is, But Booth comes close, as does Zack. I miss Zack, I hope they'll throw him back in to at least a few episodes this season. Circus premiere on Thursday! W00t!

Lost! January 21st, sucka! So.freaking.excited.
End of story.


Amanda's
Song of the Day: Rogue Wave- Chicago X 12 (I highly recommend listening if you've never heard of them, it's pretty brilliant)
Name drop of the day: Nathaniel Motte (I can't help it)






Yeah, be jealous- I mean, did you have a look at him?!

No comments: