Sunday, December 14, 2008

Can't Stop, Won't Stop


So, I've decided that I want to meet these people:

1. William Beckett- I've already met him, but I'd like to have a longer conversation with him.

2. The Butcher- Same as Bill

3. The Siska Brothers- Adam=same as Bill. But, jason seems awesome, I don't know.

4. John O'Callaghan- I've heard nothing but nice things, and he's beautiful.

5. Alex Suarez- Again, I've heard nothing but nice things, and he seems super awesome.

6. Christofer Drew- He's so cute! End of story.

7. Nathaniel Motte- I've met him numerous times, but I'd like to meet him again. (I'll be seeing him atleast twice within the next 6 months, hopefully more)

8. Kevin Smith- The man is a genius.

9. David Blaise- I don't even listen to This Providence, but he's too cute for words.
Eh, that's all I can think of for now.

For everyone's viewing pleasure, photos:


Bill Beckett:





The Butcher




John Ohhh:



Nathaniel Motte:




No comments: