Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Here we go again...

Two blogs within 10 minutes of one another, what the hell am I thinking...?
I honestly don't know, tomorrow is a minimum day, which is always good and the day after tomorrow is Friday which means that the day after that is Saturday, and I have a four day weekend, which is wonderful.
I could get free tickets to Panic! At the Disco at the Staples Center for Friday October 10th, but I don't think anyone would want to go with me- lame. Though, I have to admit they are not my favorite. But, I would really enjoy seeing them because there are some of there songs that are just pure amazing. (i.e.: Northern Downpour) what a freaking amazing song.
Amanda's
Name drop of the day: Andrea Douglas
Song of the day: Motion City Soundtrack- Perfect Teeth

No comments: