Saturday, September 6, 2008

This is just the beginning...

So, I've started this blog for no one but myself. Read it if you like, don't if you wish- it makes no difference.

My stomach is in knots- literally- ow. But, It's a funny thing, the very second I put The Academy Is... on, I felt like a new human, a better person.

William's voice is my antidote for everything, they as a band, the music they create makes me undeniably and irreversibly happy.

That small fact is currently the largest part of my life. I decided, while reading a most brilliant explanation of lyrics, that I can control my own happiness- the power of my own life is in my own hands. From then on, I DECIDED to be happy. Sadness, anger, and regret was useless and a waste of life. Now, I realize what true happiness and content is. I am happy in my own skin!

I will be forever grateful to Bill for that. He honestly changed my life into something I never would have even dreamt of. So, William, as if you'll ever read this, but- you will be forever be my guardian, my savior, and my life. You are an amazing human being and I don't think you truly realize it. You're music, since before Almost Here, has been my outlet and my source of everything uplifting. Thank you for being the one constant, positive influence in my life.

For now, 'Till Later,

~Santi

No comments: