Friday, September 26, 2008

We believe in Barack Obama...

...well, I do anyway.
I'm not going to go into detail, but basically, over weeks of my extensive research on both McCain and Obama, I have found that Obama is a freaking GOD compared to McCain.
Stoop nagle doesn't know what she's talking about. She just knows that Obama wants to help EVERYONE and not just rich hussies, so she's automatically against him...pardon my french, but what a BITCH.
I am proud of my beliefs and i swear to holy heaven if Obama doesn't win presidency I'm going to be crying for weeks and weeks. Maybe for the rest of my life.
I mean, how can you go wrong with someone that cares about the things that actually matters- the environment, early childhood learning, tax cuts for the RIGHT people...I could go on, but you don't really care, and I don't really need to explain my reasoning for being a good, noble, intelligent person that cares about politics for the right reasons.
With that, I'd just like to end with this bit...
Amanda's:
Name drop of the day: Barack Obama (Surprising, no?)
Song of the day: The Hush Sound- We Believe in Barack Obama

No comments: