Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Amanda the Vampire Slayer

Duh dun dun dun, dun dun dun- DUH....
Well, that was me humming the Buffy theme song, kind of.
I started watching Buffy a few days ago and I forgot how much I love it- it's freaking AMAZING!! I was just going to watch a couple episodes, but I decided I'm just going to watch all 7 seasons.
I've been reading the books and wearing my necklaces (Mr.Pointy- uh-huh!)
It's all very exciting.
Purled is my new favorite word (definition= sound rippling water makes) I can't believe there's a word for that, well now I can. Isn't that awesome!?
Oh, and just to put this out there- Sophie Bell is the cutest baby EVER! Yup.
Amanda's:
Name drop of the day: Alyson Hannigan
Song of the Day: Buffy Cast- I've Got A Theory.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't I get you Mr. Pointy??? I think I did... I am that awesome.
Buffy rocks my world.
You need to watch some Alias. You were too young to watch it before but it is the most kick assy of shows ever. The first season will blow your mind.

Amanda Story said...

I shall watch some Alias. But, I was only like 7 when I started watching Buffy, thanks to you. I was crying like a big doofus yesterday and today...the whole Angel ordeal still gets me, it's very upsetting.

Anonymous said...

This is why my dog is named Buffy. Good.EFFING.SHOW!

FYI:I touch the fire and it freezes me

Amanda Story said...

Of course, of course- and you're dog's pretty awesome, so it fits. I'm on season 5 aka on a roll.