Thursday, September 18, 2008

Where have you been?!

It is so frustrating when you try so hard to achieve something, and you continue to fail time and time again.

Spanish is not my best subject, but I have to take it to get into a University level school, which I want to....and I am just not at all good at it.

AP Language and Composition is an AMAZING class and I have already learned more from it than all of my other classes put together, but I haven't done that well on the last couple essays. So, I have learned what not to do in the future. So, although I have a poor grade in the class, I have already learned so much and so grateful to Ms. Douglas for all she has done to help me as a writer and as a person, in only this short amount of time. Even though I love the class and realize that I will do better in the future, it is still disappointing when you see yourself doing poorly in your favorite subject.

No comments: