Friday, October 24, 2008

But why must we eat Kit-kats? "Because they taste like something else that is good"

AP Lang test was today- not fun in any way.
But, the highlight of my day was that I was able to use the line "melancholy and only of the infinite most sadness" in my essay. Which is you didn't get it already was an allude to Smashing Pumpkins.
I was happy, I got my descriptive essay back and got an alright grade, not as good as I would have hoped. But, the positive thing is that Mrs. Douglas said I have a wonderful writing style and I would have gotten a higher grade if I were to have elaborated more. All I can say is damn.
I have a bag of miscellaneous candy by my bed, I'm tempted to eat it- so I will.
Any ideas on what I should write my next piece on?
Amanda's:
Name drop of the day: Walt Disney
Song of the day: Aladdin- One Jump Ahead

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well im suprised you havent written on the topic of a certain history teacher...

you know who this is. ;p

Amanda Story said...

You know what....RAWR!