Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ralph Waldo Emerson/Why We Should Pay Attention In School


Yeah, "Self-Reliance" is basically brilliant! Read it, now!

"There is a time in every man's education when he arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance; that imitation is suicide"

"To be great is to be misunderstood"


So, Bill Beckett is basically amazing, check it:



Reading his blog makes me happy to the most extreme extent.


Oh, and I've included this scan from some guy's blog (credit to that guy) and I basically thought it was the most hilarious, if not the most inappropriate piece of school work EVER. You'll probably have to save it and zoom, because I can't get it any bigger than it is. But, trust me, it's worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow that essay deserves a 10 *insert sarcasm here*
i agree billvy is amazing.

just guess who this is, i dare you