Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bill and Trav's Bogus Journey






I don't know why I always have to make ridiculous faces in pictures. I think it may be because I'm trying to decide what face to make and I always get stuck in between.
So, yesterday was TAI... and it went down like this:

Got to HOB at about 3:00 and got in the meet and greet line. First, we had to do this meet and greet thing where they all sat at a table and signed crap (no pictures=lame), then if we had time we could mingle.


So, Bill was first and our conversation was as follows:


Bill "Hey how have you been?"
Me: "Fine thanks, and you?"
Bill: "Good , so are you excited for the show?"
Me:"Yeah, I'm super excited"
Bill : "Cool, well thank you for coming"
Me: "OF course, so how's your throat?"
Bill: "It's good, I feel way better, I slept for like 11 hours"
Me: "Well, that's good- see you later"
Bill: "Enjoy the show"



Then I talked to Carden, Chizzy (Who gave this explanation of how he was drawing an arrow next to the date so I wouldn't forget), Butcher, and Sisky. They all asked how I was and is I was excited and they were all super nice.



Then, we got to do the mingle thing. So, I didn't want to be rude, so I just stood there and Bill came right over to where I was standing, of course a mob formed around him and whatever. So, I patiently waited and every time I tried to ask him anything, some one would interrupt. So, I moved back a little and then to the side and he did the same. Whatever. So, for 10 minutes I waited for Bill and then he looked at me, eye contact and all and as I was about to ask for a a picture, someone cut me off again. I was pissed. I mean, he couldn't have stood up for me or something? I understand that he gets attacked on a daily basis and people are ridiculous, but come on!




So, I finally got a picture and I was the only one the entire night that he bent down and smiled for. That was cool. Then I gave him the thing I wrote and was like "I wrote this for you, it's not much, but it's from the heart" He smiled and expressed his appreciation. Right. He probably isn't even going to read it, well, I can hope, but eh.


Oh, and some girl gave Bill a necklace and I saw him carrying it. Then, later she said that she found it on the floor. Lame.


Then I got a picture with Butcher whom I told had a spectacular beard. Then Sisky who said he liked my shirt, which I knew he would. Then we got in line to go in for Early Entry and what not.


Hey Monday was pretty cool. Carolina Liar was whack amazing. So good.


Then We The Kings didn't really disappoint either. They were actually pretty good.


TAI... was amazing, as expected. But, during Automatic Eyes (Acoustic), some girl just kept yelling stupid crap like "Bill you're so beautiful" "Bill I love you" and Bill looked really disappointed, like 'Why can't I just sing a song from my heart with out getting yelled at. I was pissed again. Poor Bill.

Oh, and after the show I wanted a set list, so I was waiting, and I was looking around somewhere and all of a sudden I feel something hit me in the face and drop to my shoulder, then the ground. I look and it was a pick and no one else saw, so I got it. Yay!!
So, everyone was nice and Bill was a little disconnected, as expected, but whatever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love every minute detail. so wish i could've been there. well at least you didnt hand them the camera when you asked for a picture

DJ