Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This Is Halloween.

So, it's Halloween soon, and in the spirit I decided to post some of the greatest TAI Halloween shots of all time. I'm not a fan girl, I swear.
1. HEY SISKY! IT'S YOUR HEAD!! Not Halloween, I realize, but, it's a bunch of funny heads, all belonging to Adam T. Siska. Exhibit B: Group Halloween shot=priceless. I mean, Butcher the 8 roll mummy, Esmerelda the dead tranny hooker, bill...just bill as a skeleton, Dr. Fear=the scariest of all doctors/clowns ever, and MGC's first Halloween. For sure.
3. Adam T. Siska as Esmerelda, the dead tranny hooker. I had this as the wallpaper on my phone for the longest time. Needless to say, people had nightmares...not me though. Well, just the one. No, kidding.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tryanny hooker is aaaawsome!



DJ