Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Don't get heartburn from that chile con carne!


So, erm...this is a little story...
Yeah.

So, me=standing and who else but Nathaniel freaking Motte walks up to me and asks me if I want to take a picture with him. I gladly say yes, obviously. Then we had a conversation and it went down like this:

Nat: "Hey, what's up? How've you been?"
Me: "Good, thanks. You guys were seriously amazing, as usual"
Nat: "Wow, thanks so much, so I saw you getting a little crushed in the pit, are you alright?"
Me: "Yeah, I'm fine, just a little sweaty"
Nat: "Haha, sweaty"
Me: "Haha, yeah. So, when do you think you're going to be coming back to Southern California"
Nat: *gives , literally, a five minute long explanation telling me all the deepest and darkest tour secrets for the upcoming few months"
Me: "Oh, cool...really...oh" *Starts to walk away*
Nat: "Well, it was really cool talking to you, see you later"



So yeah, it's official. I am marrying Nathaniel Motte. Well, maybe not, but erm, figuratively, or yeah, I'm done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NATHANIEL IS HOTT!!!!!


haughty taughty with a naughty body