Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Crow:Wicked Prayer, More like wicked bad...

So, I've just started watching this piece of crap, you know Edward Furlong, David Boreanaz- what could be better. Well, a lot of things I guess, but at the time it sounded entertaining.
But, let me tell you. DO NOT, i repeat, do not watch this horrendous movie.
I mean, dog crap would be better suited to act than Tara Reid.
The acting is just horrible, and all I can see is Angel, but in the sun. It's weird and he is a horrible actor. Well, I like him, really REALLY like him as Angel, but other than that he just fails. Whatever.
Whoah. Furlong's heart was just ripped out of his chest. This movie is officially ridiculous.
Post-Blog addition: I would actually like to correct myself, David Boreanaz is also spectacular as Seeley Booth...in Bones. But, other than that- no thanks.
PS: I still want a life size Angel.

1 comment:

Amanda Story said...

Haha, yeah...*facepalm*