Monday, October 13, 2008

The Harsh Light of Day.

So, I started posting on Mondayeyes (thank you, Mr. Beckett) and I just thought I'd post the same things in both places. So, here's my first one. I actually really liked how it came out.
As she strained to open her eyes, stained with worry and aged by her countless doubts, she realizes the only time she feels whole is in this second, the second when she barely wakes up. The second where no one is there to judge or belittle her ideals, beliefs, and ideas. But, the sizzling heat of the newly risen sun burst through her lightly tinted bedroom window, gracing her with the horrendous thought of reality. She had to become what she always hated and hate what she always wanted to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... im still pondering



DJ